Boluda Corporación Marítima was founded in 1837, with the establishment of la Naviera Fos.
In 1920, Vicente Boluda Marí founded the tugboat company Vicente Boluda in the port of Valencia, that took over other Spanish ports under the control of his son, Vicente Boluda Crespo. In 1982, Vicente Boluda Fos took over the company, with the firm intent of the internationalization and diversification of the enterprise’s activities. Thus, he converted it into Boluda Corporación Marítima, a leading company in maritime services with a presence throughout Europe, the African Westcoast, Cape Verde, Latin America and the Indian Ocean.
Organised into two strategic divisions: Boluda Towage (towing service) and Boluda Shipping (sea/land transport and port logistics).