Boluda Shipping is the Boluda Corporación Marítima division that provides maritime transport services and international freight logistics. Its subsidiary, the shipping company Boluda Lines, operates shipping lines connecting the Iberian Peninsula with the Canary Islands, northern Europe, the Mediterranean, the west coast of Africa and Cape Verde. In America, through Naviera del Mercosur, it provides multimodal logistics to transport dry and reefer freight along the Paraguay-Paraná Waterway, connecting the ports of Asunción, Buenos Aires and Montevideo.
The division also provides port logistics services through:
- Maritime Terminals (Boluda Maritime Terminals)
- International freight forwarding (Boluda Cargo Int´l)
- General and project cargo (B&S General Cargo)
- Shipping agency (Miller y Cía.)
- Air and land (road and rail) transport and storage (Boluda Logistics)
The division also provides customs management and consulting services. It has more than 45 offices around the world and nearly 200 years of experience.